Welcome to Murrieta Family Pet Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Murrieta,CA
Call us at 951-595-7754
Dear Clients, Due to the evolving situation with novel coronavirus and related disease, our hospital has instituted new protocols and hospital hours to protect not only you and your families, but our staff and families as well.
- When you arrive for your appointment. Please remain in your vehicle with your pet. And call us at 951-595-7754 and let us know you are here. Someone will call you back to discuss your needs and get a history by phone when you arrive.
- At the end of the phone conversation, a veterinary assistant or technician, will come to your car to get your pet and bring them into the building for their exam by Dr. Telles or for your technician appointment.
- After the doctor evaluates your pet, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call.
- Shortly thereafter you will receive a phone call from a customer service representative to obtain payment.
- If your pet is staying for the day for a procedure, updates will be given regularly via phone by the medical team.
- Once the care of your pet is complete, the discharge process will be discussed over the phone, and your pet will be brought out to your car.
- If you need to pick up a prescription, please call when you arrive, and the client service representative will take payment over the phone and someone will bring your prescription out to you.
Please be patient with us as we adjust to this new way of medicine. We thank you in advance for your understanding during this difficult and trying time.
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at 951-595-7754!
If you live in Murrieta or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Dr. Lenette Telles is a licensed CA veterinarian, treating all types of pets. Your pets’ health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Murrieta Family Pet Hospital is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Our doctors have years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our pet hospital comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the exam room and look forward to meeting our Murrieta veterinarian.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call 951-595-7754 or contact us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our Murrieta veterinarian office is very easy to get to - just check out the map below! We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is created especially for Murrieta pet owners.
At Murrieta Family Pet Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Lenette Telles
Murrieta Veterinarian | Murrieta Family Pet Hospital | 951-595-7754
23771 Washington Ave #105
Murrieta, CA 92562
Who We Are
A few words about us...
Have you ever visited a vet where you felt as though you and your pet were just numbers? Where your questions and concerns were overlooked and your loved one was handled with a cool, dispassionate touch?
At Murrieta Family Pet Hospital, we believe that quality veterinary care cannot be rushed. That’s why we’ll always take our time to get to know you and your four legged family member and deliver the personal attention you both deserve.
Everything about our hospital is designed to make trips to the vet positive, stress-free experiences. From our warm, inviting atmosphere to the gentle, reassuring way our staff interacts with patients – you’ll experience the difference right away.
The word “family” in our name isn’t just cliché. It’s truly a part of who we are. When you choose us as your Murrieta or Temecula vet, you’ll get so much more than just an animal doctor. You’ll get a partner for life – someone who will care for your companion just as much as you do. That’s what quality animal health care should be about.
Won’t you join us? Call today to schedule an appointment, or better yet – stop in and visit with us. We can’t wait to meet you!